Improve your reimbursement and outcomes with Briggs Comprehensive OASIS forms.
Accurate and timely reimbursement starts with an accurate and complete OASIS form.
This convenient, booklet-style OASIS includes all Start of Care/Resumption of Care elements and a Patient Tracking Sheet.
Document a comprehensive adult nursing assessment with both the Start of Care (SOC) and Resumption of Care (ROC) OASIS data sets, as well as the information areas needed for the CMS Plan of Care i.e. 485. It is used for patients who require OASIS data collection at SOC and when a patient resumes care after an inpatient stay. The form should be completed to provide guidance for developing the Home Health Certification and Plan of Treatment and the Briggs Care Plan.
Additional features include:
• Quality indicator prompts.
• Integrated 485, OASIS and comprehensive assessment elements.
• Integrated PPS case-mix elements.
• Integrated WOCN guidance for classifications of wounds.
• Infusion/Enteral assessment.
• MAHC 10 - Fall Risk Assessment Tool.
• Enhanced pain assessment.
Note - to assist the clinician:
- All OASIS items are in blue ink.
- All 485 items are shaded in gray and have the actual locator related to the 485 listed.
- All OASIS items that feed into the HHRG calculation are shaded in blue.
- All other comprehensive assessment items are in black ink.
Patient Tracking Sheets also sold separately. See Stock No. 3490P-10.